Friday, November 2, 2012

Bath & Body Works Fall Mini Candle

I knew when I found out there would be a candle in the Beauty Bloggers box, it would be a Bath & Body Works Candle. I also knew, I didn't care what scent it was, I was going to love it. I couldn't wait to get my Mini Candle and test it out. (Complimentary from Influenster).


Then, I got it in the scent "Black Pepper Bergamot," and immediately thought... Um, Leaves? Cider Lane?... I couldn't imagine a pepper scented candle! I'm not one to shy away from new scents or flavors though, and this candle wasn't going to be any different. I took a big whiff right there as I unboxed my goodies, and I realized that Influenster knows me TOO well. This candle had to have been made with me in mind. It's basically the epitome of my favorite candle scents and I couldn't believe it because the name seems so bizarre. I think most of us would not go for this candle just based on the name, because who wants to sniff black pepper? But, just don't judge. This scent is great. I keep describing it as a warm, musky cologne. Cologne-scented candles have always been my favorite, so if you're into that, you should love this scent too. It's not fruity or girly, which to me makes this scent fit the Fall season even more. 


I've burned it pretty much constantly since I got it, so it's about out at this point unfortunately. I hear they last longer on a candle warmer, but I'm just a traditionalist/pyromaniac I guess... But not really on that last part. Or who knows. I wish I would've had time to get to a store and use the 2 coupons for $10 off a 3-wick candle because I would've bought a large one of these suckers immediately. I wish one of YOU had responded to my giveaway so you could have had that great deal and I could feel like the BBW Fairy spreading fine fragrance deals throughout the land. YOUR LOSS. They're expired now. Also, most of these candles will probably be selling out by now anyway since they are from the Fall collection. But look out for their great Winter/Christmas scents for the upcoming season! 

These mini candles are "mini but mighty!" The scent really does fill a good space. They are made using "the highest concentration of fragrance oils, and exclusive blend of vegetable wax, and lead-free wicks for optimal performance." If you're a BBW fan, definitely check out their different lines of candles. You won't be disappointed. These mini candles sell for $3.50. (Small Candle $9.50; Medium Candle $12.50; 3-Wick Candle $19.50).

No comments:

Post a Comment