Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Bath & Body Works NEW & Improved Shower Gel

Today's post is dedicated to a product I've had the pleasure of reviewing for the past few weeks-- Bath & Body Works new shea-enriched shower gel. I received a mini bottle of this shower gel complimentary for testing purposes through Influenster. If you seriously haven't looked into it by now, after my series of posts on the awesome products I've received, I don't know what's stopping you. (P.S. They are doing a college voxbox soon, so sign up now and you could be eligible to receive too!)

Anyway, when I initially reviewed the new shea-enriched shower gel, I think I didn't have much of an opinion on it. I liked it, as I have always liked BBW's shower gels and other products. But, I didn't notice much of a difference in this new and improved formula. I just need to tell you in all seriousness, my thoughts on the shower gel have completely changed!

After my first review, I went back to using my old shower gel, which was actually another one from BBW. I used it for a couple days before switching back to my shea-enriched gel, and I noticed such a difference! The lather is so much more thick and rich. Since the formula now has shea-butter, along with aloe vera and vitamin E, it feels so on your skin during and after use. My skin is so much more moisturized and soft after getting out of the shower with this product. I really love this formula and I think BBW made a great change. The only thing was that I received Sweet Pea, which is my least favorite of their scents. But, I'm still using it just because it feels that good.

You can purchase the new shea-enriched shower gel at a registered retail store near you for $11.00 (Full, 10 oz), or $5.00 (Mini, 3 oz.).


No comments:

Post a Comment